Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Playlist for Friday, November 8, 2013

Here's your playlist:

Artist/Song Title
E.C. Scott/Living for the Weekend
Terry Robb/Sugar Sweet
Mary Flower/Hard Day Blues
Robert Johnson/Kind Hearted Woman Blues
Watermelon Slim/You're the One I Need
Taj Mahal/Blues Ain't Nothing
Guy Davis/If You Love Somebody
Guy Davis/I Believe I'll Lose My Mind
Cephas & Wiggins/Black Rat Swing
Cephas & Wiggins/Burn Your Bridges
Keb' Mo'/Dirty Low Down & Bad
Keb' Mo'/The Itch
Saffire/Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
Saffire/Bitch with a Bad Attitude
Terry Robb/I'm Just Your Fool
Joe Bonamassa/Slow Gin
BB King/Since I Met You Baby
Saffire/Blues is in the House
Joey Gilmore/Love to See You Smile
E.C. Scott/Wise as a Fool
Koko Taylor/Nothing Takes the Place of You
Joe Bonamassa/A Place in My Heart
BB King/Call it Stormy Monday
Terry Robb/It Hurts Me Too
Mary Flower/Way Down in the Bottom

I hope you enjoyed this sweet assortment of acoustic blues with me.  Catch you next Friday for our "Friday Night Blues" date.

Keeping it Blue for you,
RegeMama

No comments: