Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Playlist for Friday, December 20, 2013

Hi Blues Lovers!

Here's your playlist:

Artist/Song Title
The Fabulous Thunderbirds/I Don't Want To Be The One
E.C. Scott/If I Can Borrow Some of Your Love
Gary Moore/Love That Burns
Albert Cummings/Say You Love Me
Dutch Tilders/If You See Me Coming
J.C. Rico/Dead Millionaires
Johnny Winter/Hardway
Goree Carter/Please Say You're Mine
Leroy Miller/Don't Make Me Beg
Jimmy Thackery & The Drivers/Snatch It Back and Hold It
Mona Leigh/Shakey Ground
Mofessor/I'm Ready
Roy Rogers & Norton Buffalo/Too Bad When You Touch It
The Nighthawks/Trouble Comin' Every Day
Otis Rush/Feel So Bad
Rae Gordon Band/Oh Honey Please
Kenny Wayne Shepherd/Deja Voodoo
R.L. Burnside/Let My Baby Ride
Lonnie Mack/Falling Back in Love with You
Larry Garner/Don't Run Talking
Katie Webster/Love Deluxe
Lonnie Mack/You Ain't Got Me
Jr. Watson/If I Had a Genie
Joe Louis Walker/Don't Cry
Broadway Phil & the Shouters/You Didn't Know it But You Had Me
Paul deLay/Slip, Stumble & Fall
Joe Bonamassa/A Place in My Heart

Thanks for your calls & emails.  I love to hear from you when we're on the air!  Be sure to "like" the Friday Night Blues Facebook page!

Keepin' It Blue For You,
RegeMama

No comments: