Saturday, January 4, 2014

Playlist for Friday, January 3, 2014

Hey Blues Lovers!

I had so much fun with you during this show.  This first show of the new year was all about "the girls."  It's a fact, if it weren't for us "girls" those blues guys wouldn't have much to sing about, right?

Here's your playlist:

ARTIST/TITLE
E.C. Scott/Living for the Weekend
Rusty Zinn/Drinking My Last Dime
Rusty Zinn/Crazy Little Woman
BB King/Caledonia
BB King/Just Like a Woman
Paul deLay/Why Can't You Love Me
BB King/Sweet Sixteen
Elvin Bishop/Fannie Mae
Paul deLay/Every Woman I Get
Muddy Waters/She's 19 Years Old
Buddy Guy w/Keith Richards/Good Morning Little School Girl
Bobby Bland & Little Jr. Parker/Mother In Law Blues
T-Bone Walker/Party Girl
Gatemouth Moore/I Ain't Mad at You Baby
Big Joe Turner/Wee Baby Blues
Charles Brown/Big Legged Woman
Pinetop Perkins/Ida B
Dr. John/Woman is the Root of all Evil
Clarence Gatemouth Brown/Good Looking Woman
Nick Curran/Beautiful Girl
Nelson Carson/Crazy About My Baby
Jimmy Rogers/Luedella
Lester Williams/Lost Girl
Queen Latifa/When You're Good to Mama
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble/Look at Little Sister
Little Richard/Miss Ann
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble/Leave My Little Girl Alone
Buddy Guy/She's a SuperStar
Clarence Gatemouth Brown/Say You Love Me
Joe Bonamassa/I Got All You Need
Joe Bonamassa/A Place in My Heart

Thanks for the emails, texts, and phone calls!  I love to hear from you during the show.

Don't you worry, fellas, I'll be producing a show all about "YOU!" soon.  Cause us girls can't get enough of you, either.

Keeping it Blue for you,
RegeMama

No comments: