Thursday, March 6, 2014

Playlist for Friday, December 27 2013

Hi Blues Lovers,

Found a playlist I forgot to post back when I was moving in December.  So, here you go!

ARTIST/SONG TITLE
EC Scott/Living for the Weekend
Etoufee/Honey Hole
Johnny Winter/I Smell Smoke
Roomful of Blues/I Smell Trouble
Joey Gilmore/The Hawk
Jimmy Thackery & the Drivers/I Got a Rich Man's Woman
Tommy Castro/Don't Turn Your Heater Down
John Coltrane/Equinox
Etoufee/Crazy Jane
Santana/Black Magic Woman
Jonny Lang/Back for a Taste of Your Love
BB King/Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby
Smokey Wilson/Killin' Floor
BB King/Knock Me a Kiss
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble/Life By the Drop
Etoufee/Honey Hole
Tommy Castro/I'm Not Broken
John Lee Hooker/Boom Boom
Muddy Waters/I'm Ready
Joey Gilmore/Love to See You Smile
Smokey Wilson/Nobody's Bid'ness
Roomful of Blues/Rocks In My Bed
Ray Charles/Drown In My Own Tears
Kenny Wayne Shepherd/Sell My Monkey
Lil Green/You're Just Full of Jive
BB King/Don't You Know I Love You

Keeping it Blue for you,
RegeMama

No comments: