Thursday, September 10, 2015

Duty calls...Reporting to KRVM to host Breakfast with the Blues starting this Sunday

Hi Blues Lovers!

Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that Boogie King Steve recently retired from hosting KRVM's Sunday Breakfast with the Blues.  KRVM management asked me if I was ready to take on his show.  I had to make some decisions and a few changes, but everything worked out.  So, starting this Sunday, September 13th, I'll be at the microphone, from 7 til 11am, going forward.

I feel like I'll be "double dipping" in the blues since I also preview all the new blues CD's received at the station and I publish a newsletter announcing the new CD's.  If you'd like to receive my new blues newsletter, you can sign up for it here.

Here are some new blues I may be featuring on this Sunday's show:

Save a cup of coffee for me!

Keeping it Blue for you,
RegeMama

No comments: