Thursday, September 22, 2016

Playlists are on the KRVM website!

Hi Blues Lovers!

You may be wondering why there has been no playlists posted here for nearly a year.  Things changed and I just forgot to update this blog.  My bad.

I'm being as diligent as I can to now post my playlists on Spinitron, a service KRVM subscribed to a few years ago.  It took me a while to "get with the program" of adding my playlists there.  Now, when you go to the KRVM website, you should see a scrolling list of songs being played under Recently Played Songs on KRVM.  Click on that link.  If the host of the show you are listening to is adding their playlist in Spinitron, you'll see each song there, listed by the time played, the artist/band's name and song title.  You might like this new feature.  It's pretty cool

Playlists for KRVM's Breakfast with the Blues on Sunday are now here.

I should start adding more posts here.  I'll add that to my list...soon.

Keeping it Blue,
RegeMama

No comments: